Make sure you eat these foods consistently as part of your daily diet and super important to make sure you are taking the right supplements to stimulate your hair growth even quicker. I didn’t even know the possibility of adding a few new things to my lifestyle would dramatically make my hair grow. I thought I was going to have thin hair for the rest of my life. Wrong!! Apply this simple tricks and this can work for you too 🙂
- SOY BEANS –Studies have shown that compounds in soybeans may promote hair growth. One of these compounds is spermidine, which is abundant in soybeans. For example, a study of 100 healthy people found that a spermidine-based nutritional supplement prolonged a phase of active hair growth called the anagen phase. The longer a hair follicle stays in the anagen phase, the longer it will grow
- VITAMIN E – Avocados, nuts such as Almonds, Sunflowers,
- IRON – Dark leafy greens like Spinach, lentils, dark chocolate are some great examples!
- Omega 3, 6, 9 – Omega-3 fatty acids nourish the hair and support thickening. Since your body cannot produce these healthy fats, you need to derive them from your diet. Almonds and walnuts are really high in Omega-3 fatty acids.
- Biotin – Whole grains are rich in biotin along with iron, zinc and B vitamins. Biotin is required for cell proliferation and plays an important part in producing amino acids (protein) which are required for your hair to grow.
Now it is proven best to get these vitamins, nutrients and minerals through your diet, and lastly through supplements if you cannot seem to enjoy eating some of these delights.
Perhaps you like liquids more? Consider, the Youth Longevity Blend. It contains all of the necessary amino acids, Saw palmetto for hair growth, iron, hyaluronic acid, and spirulina for Vitamin A and B synthesis. Take this Youth Longevity Blend once daily and you have all that it takes for long healthy hair and beard.
P.S. one last thing, try spending time upside down. In a hand stand, against the wall, anything. This inversion method has worked in the past and based on this study promotes oxygen to the brain and scalp, providing benefits such as HAIR GROWTH 🙂 Use these hair stimulating Hair blends HERE