Sustainability

1
New trees planted

For every 10 orders, we plant new trees all over the world to reduce CO2 in the air.

1 lbs
Pounds of CO2 emissions prevented

By using sustainable packaging, we managed to lower the emission of CO2 and other harmful gasses into our atmosphere.

1 lbs
Pounds of plastic waste prevented

By using recyclable materials, we managed to decrease our ecological footprint.

Sustainability

1
New trees planted

For every order, we plant new trees all over the world.

1 lbs
Pounds of CO2 emissions prevented

By using sustainable packaging, we managed to lower the emission of CO2 and other harmful gasses into our atmosphere.

1 lbs
Pounds of plastic waste prevented

By using recyclable materials, we managed to decrease our ecological footprint.

Ethïcs

How the world consumes our products

Beauty Gives Back
We value compassion for others and our planet daily. For every 10 products sold, a pine tree gets planted all over the world.
Increasing life’s vitality, purifying our air, and the trees give back to the people all of their powerful energy.

Each purchase contributes to the progression of new discoveries in personal care and welfare for a better tomorrow.
Our clients can reuse the packaging associated with any Champïone products. Environmentally friendly designs. Contributing our focus on all of the considerations of material, architecture, and sustainability. Restoring youth and vitality with ancient remedies.

Formulation

  • Formulating organic cosmetics with proven ingredients.
  • Our products are multifunctional/multipurpose therefore you do not need a 10 step nighttime skincare routine, reducing waste and saving you valuable time.

Our Products

  • Safe for people with health concerns or allergies.
  • Environment Sustainable.
  • Vegan = Safe for our animals. Over 97% of our range is vegan and the other 3% is vegetarian (sometimes we use beeswax).
  • Refrain from using plastic in any way.

Made in the USA

  • We are proud to make our products here in the US. This means products spend less time in transit, and so reducing CO2 emissions.
  • We contribute to a more sustainable economy by creating jobs in local areas.

Future plans

By 2025 we aspire to start a project where customers can return their empty containers, so they can be re-used – further lowering our collective ecological footprint.
RETURN → REFILL → REPEAT

Champïone Website Logo

Planting Trees For A Beautiful Future

Join Our Mailing List

Subscribe to our mailing list and get latest news & exclusive discounts straight to your inbox