Anyone can achieve this
Can we really have eternal youth?
When I am asked about the possibility of increasing longevity, I usually recall the Greek myth of Tithonos; a young mortal man who fell in love with the immortal goddess Eos. Afraid that she would outlive her love, Eos asked Zeus to grant Tithonos eternal life—but realized later that she should have asked for his eternal youth. He grew older and older until he was so worn and withered that only his voice was left. Thus, a treatment to increase longevity may not necessarily improve the quality of life. Given this lesson, I would recommend reducing the effects of aging without seeking to prevent it completely.
Slowing down the aging process of the skin will not only help us keep a more youthful appearance, but will most likely have beneficial effects for the whole organism- YOU.
11 New Ways to take the road to Eternal Youth
MIND WORK for Eternal Youth
1.Phenomenal Self Talk
“I am glowing with longevity “
“My complexion is surprising to people “
“I feel confident in my skin every morning I wake up”
“Gratitude is the wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk.” ~ Rumi
Wear gratitude like a cloak and it will feed every corner of your life.”
“Thank you! If the only prayer you ever say in your life is ‘thank you’ that would suffice”
I have come to understand, that the more i can be grateful for in the moment, the more abundance I see all around and gets invited into my life.
Nutrition for Eternal Youth
#4: Drain and eliminate excess water and toxins…
A lot of people do a combination of:
- manual lymphatic drainage massage
- meridian point acupressure massage
- gua sha
- Drink or take a very important herb **dandelion root
- and micro-current treatments such as the Skin Frequency Wand
5. Take your Vitamin A and Vitamin E.
The epidermis and dermis are controlled by Vitamin A. Your skin will be soft and firm when you have enough. Vitamin A deficiency can result in dry skin, acne, and blemishes.
Vitamin E can be consumed with-
Palm Oil, Olive Oil, Seeds, Nuts, and most importantly Coconut Oil.
Get your Vitamin A (retinol active form) consume leafy greens, and beta carotene.
-Eggs (organic pasture raised)
Managing Stress, your cortisol levels is of high importance for eternal youth.
Sunlight exposure, genetics, smoking, and — yes — stress can harm the proteins in skin tissue and cause wrinkles. High amounts of cortisol — the stress hormone — can break down the skin’s collagen and elastin, and form wrinkles. The reason being is because stress causes inflammation and impairs the body’s ability to repair itself. Research has found that skin aging is often accompanied with a two to four times increase in plasma levels of inflammation. SO TAKE A BREATH. CHILL OUT. AND CALM YOURSELF.
Tips on managing stress:
Make sure your eyes are closed, without any external stimulation. Be with yourself and listen to yourself. Listen to your life force – your breath – and feel your highest self communicating with you.
If you are struggling with concentration and boredom, a Great App to consider starting with is Synctuition
7. Yoga and stretching every morning 6 minutes before food or water
Yoga takes you out of your comfort zone and shows you where you have tension. It pushes you beyond your physical limitations. Each stretch or pose you hold, distracts you from the monkey mind.
“What is the palm trees’ secret to staying in one piece through huge, devastating storms? They bend almost down to the ground at times, and it’s that ability that allows them to survive. The Tao invites us, too, to be resilient, elastic, and pliant when we face the powerful winds that are part of life. When destructive energy comes along, allow yourself to resist brokenness by bending.” ~Wayne Dyer from the Tao
8. Take a natural tea and/or herbal supplements like
e.i. (ashwaganda, valerian root, holy basil, adrenal support, magnesium to calm you down during times of stress. Two supplements we cannot live without:
Use essential oils like lavender, vanilla, and sandalwood to calm your mind in a diffuser.
Skin Hacks for Eternal Youth
9. Apply the Panacea Youth Longevity Serum as much as possible.
- At least morning and night. To provide your skin with the proper nutrition to be able to fight all of the situations thrown your way.
- This bottle contains new to the world tree resins, tree saps, and other exotic botanicals that have a chemical composition similar to our skin
- The full-fledged amino acid composition in the Panacea Potion improves metabolic processes in the skin cells and inhibits age-related changes in the skin. The high content of an essential amino acid – arginine – which participates in the synthesis of the matrix of connective tissue, facilitates the maintenance of the firmness of the skin tissues that impede the penetration of infection.
- Highly concentrated presence of phytoestrogens in the composition of the Panacea Potion cedar nut oil enriched with cedar resin increases the antioxidant potential, and also facilitates the maintenance of the metabolic processes of the skin on a level that corresponds to the loads.
- Strengthening Carotinoids (provitamin A) in the Panacea Potion have properties that reinforce the processes of regeneration, promote the restoration of the integrity of the skin coverings and protective properties of the skin.
10. Use the Skin Frequency Wand every morning and/or night.
- Restores your skin with nature’s face lift. This Frequency Wand works by generating tiny pulses of electricity, much like static electricity
- Uses ozone to sterilize the skin and kill acne-causing bacteria
- Our Frequency Wand strengthens cell functions by improving the clarity and quality of your skin, giving it a more beautiful, clear and youthful appearance.
11. Exfoliate twice a week to remove dead skin sitting on the surface for eternal youth.
- Use the Multifunctional Skin Saver to not only exfoliate, but also protect your skin from the sun!! Imperative. Keep the Skin Saver on all day long for that full protection, coverage, and care for your face.
- Ditch the makeup and use this throughout the day for complete protection and nutrition. Packed with ingredients such as Niacin(plumping effect), Silica (pore blurring effect) , Cedar Nut (restore skin elasticity), and Grape seed(moisturizing), Zinc Oxide (protection)
- The Skin Saver is filled with more than 50 ingredients and is a MUST-HAVE 💄🌿 in your beauty box ladies!! I can’t live without mine.
Violet (Research and Development)